History of Indigo Industries
Indigo Industries LLC was established in 2017 as the marriage of two unique enterprises, Kulp Steel and Proctor Coating. Established by long-time friends Herb Kulp and Ryan Proctor, these welding shops each found specialized opportunities in metal fabrication, powder coating, and CNC plasma cutting. Both businesses complimented each other for many years and now have merged to form one enterprise, Indigo Industries.
Turn-Key Metal Projects
We offer many turn-key metal projects:
- In-shop and on-site welding
- Interior and exterior hand railing and iron fence
- Entry gates for both driveway and walk
- Elaborate to plain stairways, including spiral stairs
- Metal signs for business and ranch, both layered and flat with backlighting
- Powdercoating for most any project in any color
- Sandblasting, both in-shop and on-site
- CNC plasma cutting for most projects
- Metal artwork for business and home
- Hand forging
Our goal is quality in both service and product, and meeting timelines in an impeccable manner. Our customers are our friends, and Indigo Industries LLC is there to make them happy. We can do production runs, but we prefer custom projects.